Ellicott City, MD 21042
At Percival, we believe that People First is the best approach. We are a small business based in Ellicott City which develops the latest cybersecurity solutions for protecting our nation’s assets. We specialize in finding and developing software vulnerabilities on embedded systems, and industrial control systems. We are seeking CNO Developers who have embedded development experience, experience with OS internals (Windows or Linux), strong C/C++ and Python development, and experience with computer exploit/vulnerability analysis techniques.
This position is restricted to U.S. Citizens and you must be willing to apply for and obtain a government security clearance.
- Design, develop, test, and integrate software for advanced cybersecurity capabilities using the latest software tools and techniques such as Python, C, C++, and other languages and frameworks.
- Work as part of an active member of an Agile Sprint development team.
- Assignment includes developing software designs from requirements, implementing these designs in code, developing unit test cases, and supporting integrated software code with the team for builds/integration tests.
- Support creation and updating of all relevant specifications for design, development, and testing.
- Develop maintainable code that matches requirements specifications.
- Participate in Design Reviews, Sprint Planning, estimating, Release Planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Perform unit testing of code, including manipulation of data for analysis of system requirements. Other duties as required.
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Windows or Linux kernel programming
- Experience with Windows/Linux internal
- Embedded development
- Working in an Agile environment
- Experience with embedded systems and industrial control systems